The following documents shall be secured by the admissions office prior to enrollment. These documents shall be endorsed to the records office with an accompanying signed receipt at an appointed time:
- For Senior High School students
- Original PSA Birth Certificate
- Original Grade 10/4th year Report Card
For Dual Citizens
- Copy of Bureau of Immigration and Deportation registration/Issuance of Identification Certificate
For Foreign Students
- Original Copy of Transcript of Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service establishment located in the student’s country of origin or legal residence
- Copy of student permit/visa and I-card
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate or its equivalent authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post in applicant’s country of origin or legal residence
- Copy of original passport bio-page, latest admission and authorized stay
- For Permanent Residents: a verified Certificate of Registration from the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation.
If the applicant fails to submit any of the above requirements at the time of enrolment
- The applicant shall write the Admissions Head
- The applicant shall sign an undertaking which guarantees the submission of the missing document at a prescribed date. (Failure to abide by such undertaking shall result into student’s voluntary withdrawal from the school).
- The Admissions Head confers with the Registrar regarding appeal. If approved, the Admissions Head and Registrar must sign appeal letter.
- The missing document/s shall be followed up by the Records office and must be received before the midterm examination.
- Non-catholic may apply for admission into Assumption College. If qualified and accepted, she is required to attend Theology classes.
- Accepted non-Catholics are prohibited from proselytizing.
- The following are disqualified from admission:
- Applicants with records of serious disciplinary violations;
- Applicants with manifestations of overt deviant behavior;
- Applicants with existing modeling and/or film, television, radio contracts
- Assumption College students who have been separated from the school for academic or disciplinary reasons,
- All appeals for reconsideration are referred to the Admissions Committee.