GENERAL ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
1. Duly accomplished application form
2. Two (2) recommendation forms (Grade 2-10)
3. Original copy & two (2) clear photocopies of NSO Birth Certificate
4. One (1) clear photocopy Baptismal Certificate
5. Photocopy of the Department of Education Certificate of Recognition of the school/Permit of the current school
6. Four (4) passport size recent colored photos (computer printed & cut-outs are not accepted)
7. Progress Report Cards (pls. see below)
a. Pre-Kinder to Grade 1
• Two (2) clear photocopies of either Certificate of Attendance or Narratives Assessment Report
b. Grade 2- Grade 10
• Two(2) clear photocopies of previous and current report cards
1. Pay for the application testing fee.
2. Present the official receipt of payment from the Treasurer’s Office to the Bed Admissions Office to get admissions kit.
3. Submit complete requirements to get the test schedule.
4. Take the entrance exam as scheduled (please strictly observe the entrance exam schedule). She is expected to come in 15 minutes before the testing time.
5. Get the admissions result from the Admissions Office on the date specified.
6. Pay the non-refundable reservation fee (Only for accepted applicants).
7. Attend the scheduled Parents’ Partnership Session (PPS) given to parents of all successful applicants. This is a pre-requisite for enrollment.
FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
Submit certified true copies of the following documents:
1. Alien Certificate of Registration
2. Photocopy of Passport
3. Visa/Working Permit of Parents
4. Photocopy of dual citizenship passports (for dual citizenship)
Need to pass he Filipino Assessment to be scheduled by the Admissions Office after taking the admissions test (for Gr.2 – 10).
Additional requirements for all FOREIGN STUDENTS / TRANSFEREES FROM ABROAD (Gr. 4 to Gr. 10)
• Previous & present scholastic records must be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Office of Consular Affairs-Authentication Division in the country which has jurisdiction over the issuing school.
• Proceed to the Department of Education-NCR for evaluation of the authenticated scholastic record for proper grade or year level placement.
*FOR HOMESCHOOLED STUDENTS (ALL LEVELS)
Proceed to the Department of Education National Capital Region (DepEd NCR) for the required Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT).
FOR GRADE 11
(Institutional Senior High School Applicants)
Applicants c/o Assumption College Higher Education (HED) Admissions
Contact number: 817-7773 or 817-0757 loc. 2057.