Learning at AC
Prime Life Abilities
- Empathy – Women who are one with and respond to the feelings and realities of others.
- Creativity and Innovation – Women who generate, develop and apply original ideas in actual and new contexts to produce viable solutions for identified problems.
- Self-Direction – Women who take responsibility for her continued learning and shows self-knowledge as she assesses her own performance accurately and critically.
- Collaboration – Women who engage in a concerted effort to learn, solve problems, address issues/realities and achieve goals together.
- Communication – Women who receive and convey information and ideas as a means of connecting people and places.
- Critical Thinking and Discernment – Women who integrate faith and reason as she reflects, discerns, makes decisions and acts.
- National and Global Citizenship – Women who are interested and have an awareness of national and global realities and their interconnectedness as she works with others for the common good.
- Leadership – Women who are able to influence a group of people, guided by integrity and ethics, to take transformative action in their own sphere of influence.
Learning at AC, Prime Life Abilities
Assumption College, San Lorenzo Drive
San Lorenzo Village, Makati City 1223
For Admissions Inquiry
Pre-school to Senior High School
Admissions Office Direct Line: (632)8892-6159
Mobile: Globe 09957232646
Trunkline: (632) 8817-0757 loc 3020
Telefax: (632) 8817-7773
Direct Line: (632) 8810-5083
Trunkline: (632) 8817-0757 loc. 2050
Mobile: 09279662341 / 09267280980